|PRIVACY NOTICE – STAFF|
Privacy Notice – Data Protection Act 1998
We Mount Gilbert School are the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act.
Personal data is held by the school and Local Authority about those employed or otherwise engaged to work at the school. This is to assist in the smooth running of the school and/or enable individuals to be paid. The collection of this information will benefit both national and local users by:
- Improving the management of school workforce data across the sector;
- Enabling a comprehensive picture of the workforce and how it is deployed to be built up;
- Informing the development of recruitment and retention policies;
- Allowing better financial modelling and planning;
- Enabling ethnicity and disability monitoring; and
- Supporting the work of the School Teachers’ Review Body.
This personal data includes some or all of the following – identifiers such as name and National Insurance Number and characteristics such as ethnic group; employment contract and remuneration details, qualifications and absence information.
We will not give information about you to anyone outside the school or Local Authority (LA) without your consent unless the law and our rules allow us to.
We are required by law to pass on some of this data to:
- the LA
- the Department for Education (DfE)
If you require more information about how the LA and/or DfE store and use this data please go to the following websites:
If you are unable to access these websites, please contact the LA or DfE as follows:
School Organisation Services
Telford & Wrekin Council
Education and Corporate Parenting
Floor 6B Darby House
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01952 380932
Public Communications Unit Department for Education Sanctuary Buildings Great Smith Street London SW1P 3BT
Telephone: 0370 000 2288.